"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased" Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008



Hanging with me and the boys. My best friends.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! you have a blog!!!
    Gosh! it took me a while to figure out who the "Bingham family" was.
    You look great!!! Love your family picture!!!
    Do you have my blog address?
    We totally need to keep in touch! Miss your guts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sheryl. I especially love your family picture. You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl, It is so good to hear from you and I can't wait to hear how things are going. My computer is getting fixed right now and so I will not have a computer for the next week to three. I am using my friends computer so when I get ours back I will invite you to my blog. Can't wait to get back in touch.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Contributors