"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased" Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This last year has been very exciting for our family. We welcomed Katelyn Anne Bingham into our family on July 7. She is a beautiful girl and an incredibly easy baby. She is always happy and willing to smile to anyone who looks her way. Eva is a great help and Katelyn adores her. There is nothing sweeter than watching Eva make Katelyn laugh. Eva is a ball of energy! She loves to be on the go and her favorite game is smack down. Anyone who sits or lays down on the floor is fair game to her. She is also into princesses and having tea parties. Jon took Eva to the nutcracker ballet earlier this month. Eva fell in love with the dancing mouse. What a good daddy.
Jon joined the Air National Guard as a Mandarin Chinese linquist. We are still anxiously waiting for his orders, but we are hopeful they will arrive the first of the year. The language training center is in Monterey, CA, and we are excited about moving there. I (Sheryl), just started working part-time in the ED at McKay. I've only done a couple of shifts but I already love it. It is still crazy, but at least it is organized crazy. I just finished 18 credits at WSU in their BSN program and only have one more semester before graduation. Last semester was the hardest semester of my life and I am so happy it is over.

3 comments:

  1. Jon wants me to clarify that ED stands for emergency department not erectile dysfunction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Welcome to the blogging world. I hope your kids enjoyed the presents Santa got at Target, Toys R Us, and Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors