"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased" Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

San Francisco







Jon and I went to our ward temple day on Saturday. We were already in Oakland so we decided to hop the bridge into San Francisco and make a day out of it. We started out at Pier 39, after hanging out there for awhile the girls were exhausted and bored. So, we took the bikes out and rode up to the golden gate bridge, crossed the bridge and turned around. It was a beautiful ride, too bad the girls slept through the entire thing. Anybody want to come and visit us?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come visit!!!
    We are sooooo far from eachother now. :(
    Looks like a fun day though.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors